The nitrogen generator WA-700 is based on a container appropriately adapted to mounting, operation and maintenance of component units of the generator.
The generator consists of the following main systems: compressed air generation, nitrogen generation, power supply and control.
1. The compressed air generation system consists of:
- 4 screw compressors,
- air reservoir,
- cleaning devices,
- dryer with set of filters,
- air intake.
2. The nitrogen generation system consists of:
3. The system of power supply and control consists of:
- power cubicle,
- control cabinet,
- valve system,
- heating and lighting of the container.
|Technical parameters/Model||WA 700||WA 850||WA 1400|
|Nitrogen capacity [Nm3/h]||700 +-7%||850 ±5%||≥1400 ±5%|
|Purity [%]||min. 97||min. 97||min. 97|
|Nitrogen outlet pressure [bar]||≥6||≥6||≥ 6,5±7%|
|Power demand [kW]||240||240||440|
|Working temperature range [st.C]||-20 to +40||-20 to +40||-20 to +40|
|Supply voltage [V]||400||400||400|
|ATTENTION! Optional transformer station [V]||500/400||500/400||500/400|