Driving underground workings:
- driving stone galleries (stone drifts),,
- driving coal and coal/rock galleries (inclined drifts, rise galleries, ventilating roads),
- driving rooms (technological recesses, cellars for mechanical devices installation).
Relining of workings:
- relining of workings with flitching and roof ripping,
- lining mounting in the existing neat lines of a working,
- lining reinforcement with steel or timber elements,
- applying reinforcing cement coatings.
Application of winning haulage methods and material supply by suspended railways and self-dumping containers.
Design and installation of “ready to use” cooling systems of underground workings of power up to 15 MW:
- installation design for a given geological conditions based on the existing diagram of a potential ventilation network,
- supply of devices and materials necessary for design development based on the order,
- installation of refrigerating units, pipe networks, air coolers and evaporative coolers,
- preparation of workings for the installation of refrigerating units and evaporative coolers.
Installation and dismantling of winning and material transport devices in underground workings:
- installation and dismantling of AFCs,
- installation and dismantling of BSL units,
- installation and dismantling of belt conveyors of all types,
- installation and dismantling of diesel and cable suspended railways,
- installation and dismantling of rack-and-pinion and cable-driven floor railways.
Installation and dismantling of pipelines:
- installation and dismantling of all types of pipelines of diameters up to 500mm.
Sale of preinsulated and flanged tubes:
- completion of orders in accordance with a diameter and length ordered within a fixed period.
Repair of underground means of transport of winning and materials:
- repair of toothed gears,
- repair of AFC elements,
- repair of drives of cable-driven suspended railways.
Regeneration of mining input materials:
- renovation of lining elements (profiling a straight lining),
- renovation of runners and runner brackets of belt conveyors.
Providing technical and operation facilities for underground transport teams.